Now I am happily married, so I am not the one that found this guy on a dating website, but someone I know did.
Well, more like HE found HER! She thought it was hilarious and decided to share with me. In turn I told her I was going to blog about this guy. I'm going to name him Mr. McCheesy.
Yes, Mr. McCheesy IS wearing a white plush robe and laying on his bearskin rug in front of the fire (that is not even lit) and drinking $3 cheap blush wine.
Yep, this is not a joke folks. This is really someone's profile picture.
I am just wondering why this guy felt the need to post or even TAKE a picture like this?!?!
You know for a fact that he doesn't normally lounge around on his hard TILE FLOOR in his bathrobe, who does that?
And who has bear rugs? Did he kill this bear himself? Is he wanting his potential future dates to think he's rugged and manly? Well that went out the window when he decided to drink BLUSH WINE! And showcase it.
And is he wearing a big, gold ring?
Maybe he's in the mob? No, no mobster I know drinks blush wine.
After closely reviewing this picture I have come to realize the following:
1. He has drank that much of his blush wine is now three sheets to the wind.
2. This is the reason he decided to wear a robe and lay on the floor.
3. People do stupid things when they're drunk (trust me, I know).
4. He had to have scanned his apartment many times and thought "over there, by the fireplace, that will be a GREAT place!"
5. He did not kill this bear.... he drinks blush wine for Christ sake!
6. He is not in the mob, just into cheap jewelry.
7. He doesn't know how to light a fire (in any sense of the word, I bet).
8. He might be crazy. If not crazy, he's definitely "special."
He's ridiculously funny and has a GREAT sense of humor.
I'm betting strongly against the latter.