I've been wanting to follow suit and join in Katie's 30 Day Blog Challenge, but I always have other stuff I want to talk about, so I'm going to twirk it a little.
I'm going to do a group of 10 days. That way you don't get 30 days worth of posts from me... you only get 3 really long posts! YOU ARE WELCOME!
Day 1: Recent picture, introduction & 15 interesting facts.
1. I don't wash my hair every day.
2. I run 5 days a week.
3. I love the Biggest Loser, Grey's Anatomy & Private Practice.
4. I've never seen a single Twilight movie, and have no desire to.
5. I love Harry Potter.
6. I shave my arms.
7. I have had plastic surgery.
8. I like to go camping and four wheeling for fun.
9. I played softball for 15 years.
10. I can beat you in a game of air hockey.
11. I have MAD dance skills.
12. My most favorite thing is making people laugh.
13. I have lost 56 lbs since giving birth all on my own.
14. When I had my son, my dog became just a dog.
15. I got married on 06.07.08 and had my son on 09.09.09.
Day 2: Meaning behind your blog name.
-I'm a mom. and my last name is Laughlin.
Creative, I know.
Day 3: My first love.
-Was Brian Bunch, a guy I dated in high school.
Day 4: My parents.
(seen here with my brother on his wedding day)
Plain and simple.
They have been married for 30 years and are the best parents IN THE WORLD.
They are an amazing example of what a marriage is supposed to be like.
I thank God for them every day.
Day 5: Your siblings.
(seen here with my son, T, on his 1st birthday)
My sister is 3 years older.
My brother is 4 years younger.
They are my world.
Day 6: A picture that makes you happy.
This is tough. There are so many.
Here is one I absolutely love though.
T sleeping on mama's chest... one of the best things about being a mom!
Day 7: Favorite movies.
YES! If you all know me, you know I am a complete and total comedy lover.
Here they are in no specific order:
Dumb N Dumber
Observe and Report
I Love You Man
Day 8: A place you've traveled to.
Los Cabos for our honeymoon in 2008.
Day 9: Pictures of your friends.
First and foremost, my best friends...
My sister & mom.
Then in no particular order...
Sara, Me & Britt
Me & Linz
Me, Sara, Liz, Britt
Jenn, Leanne, Sara, Liz, Britt, Chrystal, Me & Teresa
Jenn & I
Me, Sara & Liz
Liz, Krystal, Me, Sara & Britt
Me & Erica
Day 10: Something you're afraid of.
Losing a loved one.
Days 11-20 coming soon!