Did you know I met Holly in real life this weekend?
Did you know she's just as cute and funny IRL as she is on her blog?
Did you also know she's a crier and I made her full on ugly cry this weekend when I shared my story at the Expo? :)
No shame, I'm a crier, too. Like BIG TIME. I friggin' cry at everything now. It's pretty much lamesauce.
|about to cross the finish line|
Here are the questions:
1. What do you look forward to more: the food, football or parades?
2. What is your favorite non-traditional Thanksgiving Day dish?
3. After dinner, is it football or a nap?
4. Do you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade? Which is your favorite float?
5. Where do you go to celebrate and eat your big meal? Who is there (family, friends)?
6. What is your favorite turkey day dessert?
Head over to Holly's blog and linkup!
*Tulsa recap up tomorrow!